We’re committed to providing exceptional customer service and we want your order to reach you as quickly as possible. We provide delivery to your door and as such, we require complete and accurate delivery information.
We ask that you carefully check the address you have provided to us and include all appropriate details (don’t forget your unit or flat numbers). Orders that are submitted without complete and accurate delivery information may be cancelled without notice, at our discretion.
The delivery timeframes listed on our website are our best estimates based on supply arrangements. Different products may be held at different warehouses, so in some cases, purchases of multiple products may be spread over more than one delivery. We will only ever charge you one delivery fee, unless you specifically request or require separate deliveries.
Your order will be despatched to the delivery address provided by you during the checkout process or as updated with our Customer Experience Team after your order is confirmed. Please be sure to tell us if there is anything, we should know about your delivery address (such as stairs, narrow entries, dogs etc). To keep your purchases safe, you (or your authorised representative) must be available to sign for your delivery on the day.
We work hard to ensure that all your purchases get to you promptly. From time to time, it’s possible that factors outside of our control may result in delays. While we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any such delays, please get in touch with our Customer Experience Team if you have any concerns.
Once you’ve accepted delivery of your purchases you will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to them from that point, so be sure to check that they’re insured!
Returns & Warranties
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
There are nine Australian Consumer Law guarantees that apply to goods you purchase. They must:
- be of acceptable quality
- be fit for any purpose
- have been accurately described
- match any sample or demonstration model
- satisfy any express warranty
- have a clear title
- come with undisturbed possession,
- be free from any hidden securities or charges
- have spare parts and repair facilities reasonably available for a reasonable period of time
If the problem is major or cannot be fixed, you can choose to:
- reject the goods and obtain a full refund or replacement, or
- keep the goods and seek compensation for the reduction in value of the goods.
A purchased item has a major problem when it:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- doesn’t do what the consumer asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time, or
- is unsafe.
Consumers are entitled to approach manufacturers directly for a remedy. Consumers may take action against manufacturers to recover costs, which include an amount for reduction in the product’s value and in some cases compensation for damages or loss.
Contact us at Customer Support if you have questions or wish to make a claim.
For more information about your rights as a consumer, you can refer to the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au, or download a free copy of the Warranties and Refunds Guide available on that site.