This BH Fitness Vector Treadmill BT6380 comes with 12 pre-set programs and 12 auto incline levels so you can perfect your workout your way. It has a large running belt with a multipoint shock absorption system for added comfort as you walk, jog, or run. This treadmill is super easy to operate with its Plug & Run installation, Soft Drop System for increased safety, and instant speed and incline keys on the console. Plus, there’s also a built-in cooling fan to keep you comfortable as you exercise.
The Plug & Run Easy installation solution allows you how to assemble the Vector Treadmill so that it is ready to run in a few easy clicks.
The powerful motor provides a variable running speed up to 16 km/hr with an auto incline option up to 12 levels of adjustment. Instant speed and instant incline buttons allow you to get started with ease – just one touch and you’re ready to go. Stay across progress during your workout with an easy-to-read console displaying Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Incline & Pulse Rate through handgrip sensors.
With 12 pre set programs and a Body Fat Test, seamlessly track your performance. Additionally, the Vector Treadmill has a built-in fan to keep you cool and refreshed during your workout along with a built in bottle holder and an ‘Eco Mode’ to reduce power consumption. The Vector Treadmill is designed for regular use with a 115 kg capacity, soft drop running deck for increased safety and large 44cm x 131cm running belt for comfort. European Designed and Engineered.
- Offers 12 levels of inclination, so you can easily customise the intensity of your workout
- 12 pre-set training programs help guide you in your workout routine
- Easily monitor your Distance, Speed, Calories, and Incline & Pulse Rate, thanks to its easy-to-read console
- Made with a soft drop running deck and large running belt for enhanced safety and comfort
- Built with a fan to keep you cool and refreshed during your workout
- Features an Eco Mode, which is designed to reduce power consumption
- For regular use at home – up to 7 hrs per week
Note: Has a maximum weight capacity of 115kg.