The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording.
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio.
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay.
- Mix control dial enables you to monitor what the mic is picking up, as well as hear audio from your computer at the same time.
- Turning the mix control dial will adjust the balance between the recording and what is playing on the computer.
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall.
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use.